Monday, December 6, 2010

the indoor sky diving

                Last weekend before the national Day I was sitting at home doing nothing. I felt bored, so I decided to take my niece and go sky diving in Abu Dhabi Country Club.

                It was in the afternoon so we had our lunch and then we left home at 1:25 p.m. We arrived there at 1:45 p.m. Unfortunately the class had already started. However, I had to book for a class at 3:00 p.m. I decided to wash my car so I went down to ADNOC station and there were a few cars waiting. I thought I’ll make it through, but I didn’t. We reached the club at 3:15 and the class had started again . they told us that the class wouldn’t take much time, and we just had to waer the sky diving clothes. After a few minutes they let us in. First they taught us how to dive, and then we started it.

                All in all, the sky diving was fun, and I’m so enthusiastic to do it again. However, next time I’ll do the outdoor sky diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment